Gloryland Preschool will personally help your child:
- Develop a spiritual relationship with Jesus Christ through positive self esteem in the arms of a loving Savior.
- See himself/herself as a child of God growing in His unconditional grace.
- Learn respect, cooperation, and forgiveness.
- Know the Bible as God’s precious word and be able to share its promises with others.
- Enhance his/her life intellectually, socially, creatively & physically.
- Develop language skills, both listening and speaking.
- Recognize he/she learns best when directed by his/her own curiosity & five senses.
- Art Experiences
- Music & Movement
- Computers & Science
- Dramatic Play
- Language Activities
- Theme Based Units
- Chapel Devotions
- Parent Education Programs
- Much, Much More
Gloryland is fully licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. The Preschool meets all Lake County Health Department and State Fire Marshall regulations.